TAKE A TRIP DOWN SESAME STREET 2019: T&Cs
TAKE A TRIP DOWN SESAME STREET 2019
All promotions are valid from 22 November 2019 to 1 January 2020, unless otherwise stated.
Customer Service Counter Operating Hours: 10am – 10pm
(Last Redemption at 9.45pm, unless otherwise stated)
Promotion Terms & Conditions
LIMITED EDITION, SESAME STREET PLUSH TOYS (22 NOV 2019 – 1 JAN 2020)
Spend a minimum of $180 at any outlet in Marina Square to be entitled to a mystery 4-inch Sesame Street Plush Toy. Marina Square Rewards Members need only spend $150 on a first-come, first-served basis, while stocks last.
- Mobile Identification and original POS receipts must be presented at the point of redemption.
- Limited to the first 5,000 redemptions, while stocks last. There are a total of 5 Plush Toy designs (Elmo, Cookie Monster, Big Bird, Oscar and Abby Cadabby). Shoppers get to pick one of the designs through the instant dip box.
- Limited to one (1) redemption per shopper, per transaction, per day.
- Limited to a maximum of three (3) same-day combined receipts within the promotion period.
- Only original POS system generated receipts from outlets in Marina Square are accepted for redemption. Only receipts from Roadshows organized by tenants are qualified for redemptions. Credit card/NETS charge slip, hand written, duplicate or re-print receipt(s) will not be accepted for redemption.
- Receipts that are stamped “redeemed” cannot be re-used and are not valid for other redemptions.
- Receipts for transactions from money changers are not accepted.
- Receipts for payment via credit card reward/bonus points are not applicable for redemption.
- Receipts for payment via loyalty/privilege points are not applicable for redemption.
- Receipts for payment of bills/fines, membership fees, installment plans/hire purchase plans, topping up of cash cards, purchase of gift vouchers, privilege card, all prepaid cards and parking coupons are not applicable for redemption.
- Redemption must be made on the same day of purchase and on first-come, first-served basis, while stocks last.
- Strictly no reservation, exchange and refund of the gift/item.
- Shopper must provide mobile identification at the point of redemption.
- Only ORIGINAL POS system generated receipt(s) are applicable for redemption. Credit card/NETS charge slip(s); unauthorized/hand-written/re-printed/duplicate receipt(s) are not applicable for redemption and will not be accepted.
- Redemption on behalf of shopper is also not acceptable. For the benefit of shoppers, tenants and staff are not eligible for redemption.