- MARINA CENTRE HOLDINGS PRIVATE LIMITED (Registration No. 197903339N) ("MCH"), the owner and operator of Marina Square Shopping Mall, respects your privacy and will make reasonable efforts to protect your personal data.
- MCH understands and will at all times observe its obligations in respect of collection, use, disclosure and retention of personal data under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and any subsidiary legislation (the "Act") including ensuring the appropriate degree of accuracy and security in respect of the personal data.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Your personal data means data about you, whether true or not, (other than your business contact information) that specifically identifies you or data about you which combined with other information that MCH has or is likely to have access to can be used to identify you. This may include your name, NRIC number, address, gender, age, credit card number, email address, any feedback provided by you, information specific to the computer or electronic device that you use to access and/or use the website at http://www.marinasquare.com.sg (the "Website"), MCH's iPhone application or MCH's application on Google Play or any other application MCH may make available to you (the "Applications"), photographs and video images of you while you are on our premises.
- Your business contact information means your name, position name or title, business telephone number, business address, business email address or business fax number and any other similar information about you, not provided by you solely for your personal purposes. You will not be contacted in your personal capacity via your business contact information unless you have indicated that MCH may do so.
- Aggregated or anonymised data that do not specifically identify you (e.g. number of visitors to the Website) are not personal data for the purposes of this Policy.
OCCASIONS WHEN MCH MAY COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- MCH may collect your personal data when you deal with or contact MCH. For example:
- when you participate in lucky draws and redemption activities organised or hosted by MCH;
- if you make purchases from us;
- when you access and/or use the Website;
- when you download, access and/or use the Applications;
- when you contact MCH directly (e.g. when you speak to a Customer Service Officer);
- when you interact with MCH through authorised third parties (e.g. via social media platforms or brand partners); or
- when you are in the vicinity of our surveillance cameras.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTING, USING AND/OR DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Your personal data may be collected, used and/or disclosed by or on behalf of MCH for the following purposes:
- for your participation in lucky draws and redemption activities;
- to facilitate your access and/or use of the Website and/or the Applications, transactions between MCH and you and activities organised by MCH which you participate in;
- to offer you a more individualised environment in connection with your use of the Website and/or the Applications;
- to allow us to interact with you via social media platforms;
- to refine or improve the security, use, features and functions of the Website and/or the Applications;
- to develop new features and functions of the Website and/or the Applications and to improve on the transactions between MCH and you;
- to receive emails and SMSes in connection with MCH's latest promotions and/or events;
- to resolve disputes that may arise between MCH and you;
- where necessary, for any investigation or proceedings;
- where necessary, for MCH to obtain legal services;
- for MCH's evaluative purposes; and
- for the specific purposes for which your personal data was provided or any purposes exempted under the Act.
- MCH will from time to time notify you of other purposes for the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data and you will be deemed to have consented to collection, use or disclosure of your personal data for such other purposes by you continuing to transact with MCH, you continuing to participate in activities organised by MCH or you continuing to access or use the Website or the Applications.
- MCH will not sell or rent your personal data to third parties.
- MCH may disclose your personal data to third parties for any of the purposes stated in this Policy. Such third parties include:
- Subcontractors or service providers appointed by MCH;
- Partners, affiliates or related companies of MCH; and
- Government authorities/agencies, where required.
- MCH is not responsible for any third party cookies.
- If you block cookies, some of the features and functions of the Website and/or Applications may not function properly and you may not be able to access and/or use the Website or the Applications.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- In addition to implementing technological safeguards (such as firewalls and password-locks), MCH will implement policies and practices to reasonably protect your personal data in MCH's possession or control from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. Information on such policies and practices are communicated to the relevant staff of MCH and the relevant staff are required to comply with the policies and practices.
- While MCH will endeavour to protect your personal data by making reasonable security arrangements, there is no absolute security in transmission of data over the internet. You should exercise care in protecting your personal data.
- You may access third party websites which are linked to the Website or the Applications. MCH is not responsible for your personal data collected, used or disclosed by the third party websites and the data protection policies and practices of third parties, if any, are not found in and are not intended to be covered by this Policy.
ACCESS TO AND ACCURACY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- As part of MCH's efforts to ensure the accuracy of your personal data, MCH may adopt verification practices or processes such as asking you questions relating to your identity, checking against existing data held by MCH or requesting that you furnish photo identification.
- MCH has appointed a data protection officer to oversee MCH's compliance with the Act and to facilitate your dealings with MCH in respect of your personal data.
- You may access or update your personal data with MCH by sending a request to MCH's data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. A fee may be chargeable for processing your request or any request under the Act. MCH will respond to such requests as soon as reasonably possible.
- MCH has the right to reject, among others, frivolous or vexatious requests or requests for trivial information.
- If you believe your personal data contains an error or omission, you should inform MCH immediately. MCH will make the correction unless it is satisfied on reasonable grounds that the correction should not be made.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO ANOTHER COUNTRY
- Consistent with the purposes for which your personal data was collected, your personal data may be transferred outside of Singapore.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third party outside of Singapore unless the third party is able or undertakes to provide a standard of protection to your personal data that is comparable to the protection under the Act.
- Please forward all your requests, complaints and queries relating to your personal data to MCH's data protection officer at email@example.com. MCH will respond to your complaints within a reasonable period of time depending on the nature of the complaint.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT TO RECEIVE MARKETING INFORMATION
- If you wish to stop receiving information with marketing information from MCH, please send an email to MCH's data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, address and email address. For emails, you may click on the unsubscribe link in the latest email received from MCH. Please allow 30 working days for MCH to process and effect such withdrawal.
- If you wish to withdraw your consent in relation to other purposes, please contact MCH's data protection officer at email@example.com and where applicable, MCH will inform you of the likely consequences of withdrawing your consent. If you have given your consent for multiple purposes, please note that your personal data may still be collected, disclosed and used for purposes for which no withdrawal of consent was made. Even if you withdraw consent from us, please note that MCH may still retain personal data necessary for legal or business reasons.
VARIATION OF THIS POLICY
- MCH reserves the right to modify this Policy from time to time by posting the modifications on the Website. Please check this page regularly for any modifications. Such modifications will be effective immediately and incorporated into the Website.