Parking Rates & Season Parking
Monday - Thursday 7am - 5pm $2.20 For first 2 hours or part thereof $1.10 per ½ hour For every subsequent ½ hour or part thereof 5pm - 2am $2.20 per entry Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday 7am - 2am $2.40 For first 2 hours or part thereof $1.20 per hour For next 2 subsequent hours or part thereof $1.40 per ½ hour For subsequent ½ hour or part thereof after 4 hours parking Daily Overnight Parking 2am - 7am $1.10 per ½ hour For every subsequent ½ hour or part thereof
All hours $1.10 per ½ hour For every subsequent ½ hour or part thereof
All rates are inclusive of GST
Season Parking ($235.40/month, GST inclusive)
Season parking can be renewed at the automated machine located at B1 escalator lobby below Carl's Jr. Payments can be made by any ATM card bearing the NETS logo.
For new season parking applicants, click here to download the application form.
Simply spend a minimum of $50* and redeem complimentary parking for the first 3 hours. Limited to the first 100 redemptions per day.
* Maximum 3 same-day combined receipts. Other terms and conditions apply.
For more details, please visit the Customer Service Counter at Level 2.
When using the carpark redemption ticket, please take note of the following steps when exiting.
- Remove cash card from IU before approaching the exit gantry. The full amount will be deducted if the cash card is not removed.
- Insert redemption ticket or complimentary ticket into the redemption slot of the exit terminal. This will alert the machine of the redemption amount.
- Insert cash card into your vehicle's IU for deduction of the balance amount.
- Please ensure sufficient funds in your cash card before exiting.
- For Malaysia registered vehicles, please insert redemption ticket followed by the auto pass card into the respective card reader at the exit terminal.
- All complimentary car park tickets must be utilized on the actual day of issuance and cannot be exchanged for cash or new tickets thereafter.