Packets of Spring
8 January to 22 February 2016
Spend $80* to redeem a set of red packets. HSBC Credit Cardholders need only charge $50^ to redeem a set. Limited to 2 sets per shopper per day.
*Maximum 3 same-day combined receipts. Limited to 1 redemption per shopper per day. ^Combined purchases must be charged to the same HSBC Credit Card. Redemption must be made personally on the same day of purchase at the Customer Service Counters (Level 1 & 2) on a first-come, first-served basis, while stocks last. Terms and conditions apply.
Simply spend a minimum of $50* and redeem complimentary parking for the first 3 hours. Limited to the first 100 redemptions per day.
* Maximum 3 same-day combined receipts. Other terms and conditions apply.
For more details, please visit the Customer Service Counter at Level 2.
When using the carpark redemption ticket, please take note of the following steps when exiting.
- Remove cash card from IU before approaching the exit gantry. The full amount will be deducted if the cash card is not removed.
- Insert redemption ticket or complimentary ticket into the redemption slot of the exit terminal. This will alert the machine of the redemption amount.
- Insert cash card into your vehicle's IU for deduction of the balance amount.
- Please ensure sufficient funds in your cash card before exiting.
- For Malaysia registered vehicles, please insert redemption ticket followed by the auto pass card into the respective card reader at the exit terminal.
- All complimentary car park tickets must be utilized on the actual day of issuance and cannot be exchanged for cash or new tickets thereafter.