March & April 2020 Promotion: T&Cs
March & April 2020 Promotion
All promotions are valid from 28 February to 30 April 2020, unless otherwise stated.
Customer Service Counter Operating Hours: 10am – 10pm
(Last Redemption at 9.45pm, unless otherwise stated)
Promotion Terms & Conditions
$10 MARINA SQUARE GIFT VOUCHER
Spend a minimum of $80 at any outlet in Marina Square to receive a $10 Marina Square Gift Voucher. First-come, first-served basis, while stocks last.
- Shopper must be aged eighteen (18) years of age and above to make the redemption.
- Valid mobile number, original POS receipts and charge slip(s) must be presented at the point of redemption.
- Limited to one (1) redemption per shopper, per transaction, per day.
- Limited to maximum three (3) same-day combined receipts per redemption.
- Only original POS system generated receipts from outlets in Marina Square are accepted for redemption. Only receipts from Roadshows organized by tenants are qualified for redemptions. Credit card/NETS charge slip, hand written, duplicate or re-print receipt(s) will not be accepted for redemption.
- Receipts that are stamped “redeemed” cannot be re-used and are not valid for other redemptions.
- Receipts for payment via credit card reward/bonus points are not applicable for redemption.
- Receipts from PSB Academy are not applicable for redemption.
- Receipts for transactions from money changers are not accepted.
- Receipts for payment via loyalty/privilege points are not applicable for redemption.
- Receipts for payment of bills/fines, membership fees, venue rental, instalment plans/hire purchase plans, topping up of gift cards/cash cards, purchase of gift/dining cards vouchers, parking coupons, privilege card, and ALL prepaid cards are not applicable for redemption.
- Redemption must be made on the same day of purchase and on first-come, first-served basis, while stocks last.
- Strictly no reservation, exchange and refund of the voucher/item.
- Only ORIGINAL POS system generated receipt(s) are applicable for redemption. Credit card/NETS charge slip(s); unauthorized/hand-written/re-printed/duplicate receipt(s) are not applicable for redemption and will not be accepted.
- Redemption on behalf of shopper is also not acceptable. For the benefit of shoppers, tenants and staff are not eligible for redemption.