"Jiak like a Local" Food Trail @ Marina Square
Now to 31 May 2018, 11am & 3pm daily (Pre-registration required)
"Jiak" is Singlish for "To eat".
Tourists, join us in an all-in-one local dining experience, with three different food trails to choose from, where you get to sample the best of South East Asia and Singapore cusine, for FREE!
Present your non-Singapore passport & receive a Thank You Gift when you sign-up & complete your "Jiak Like a Local" Food Trail.
Call 6339 8787 or email email@example.com to book your food trail slot.
Customer Service Counter Operating Hours: 10am – 10pm (Last Redemption at 9.45pm, unless otherwise stated)
Terms and Conditions:
- Attendance is by registration only (at least 3 working days in advance), walk-ins are subjected to availability.
- Food Trail is open to tourists (ie. non-Singapore passport holders) only.
- Limited to 1 Food Trail per tourist per day.
- Food Trail is capped at maximum of 15 pax per session.
- Food Trail will commence at 11am and 3pm daily.
- The estimated duration of each Food Trail is 45 to 60 minutes.
- To embark on any of the Food Trails, participants must receive their first stamp at the L2 Customer Service Counter (next to Ya Kun Kaya Toast)
- Participants should indicate dietary requirements upon the arrival at the respective restaurant.
- Please note The Chop Chop Trail - Dian Xiao Er restaurant will be only available for 11am trail.
- Please note that walk-ins will temporarily not be entertained at Kith Café for Let’s Jiak Trail. Pre-registration of 3 days in advance is required.
- Each adult tourist will receive a Thank You Gift at the end of the food trail upon presentation of a non-Singapore passport and their completed Food Trail card.
- All F&B outlets featured in the Food Trail reserve the right to change the dish provided, at their discretion.